WooCommerce Marketplace Setup
With the WooCommerce Marketplace App you can send order reminders, cart abandoned notifications, order fulfillment notification & many more things.
To setup your WooCommerce store in Rampwin first you need to create a API Key in your WooCommerce Store steps below to Create API key.
To create an API key in WooCommerce, please follow the steps below:
- 1.Log in to your WooCommerce website with your administrator account.
- 2.Navigate to the "WooCommerce" menu in the WordPress dashboard and click on the "Settings" option.
- 3.In the "Settings" screen, select the "Advanced" tab and then click on the "REST API" option.
- 4.On the REST API screen, click on the "Add Key" button.
- 5.In the "Add Key" screen, enter a description for your API key in the "Description" field. This description will help you identify the key later.
- 6.Under the "Permissions" section, select the level of access that you want to give to this key. You can choose to give read-only access or full access.
- 7.Click on the "Generate API Key" button. This will generate a new API key for you.
- 8.Copy the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret and save them in a safe place. You will need these keys to add marketplace app in Rampwin.
How to Add API Key
Generate API Key
- Click on Integration from left hand side menu.
- Select Woocommerce from Marketplace Apps.
- Fill consumer key, consumer secret & Store URL in the Popup & Save.
When App configured you can Sync you Existing Contacts one time with Sync Contact Buttons.
When Your app is configured you can setup automation on Webhook Topics like below.