Rampwin Instagram Channel lets you interact with your customers using Instagram Business Account Direct Messages.
Yet, due to managing other chat platforms and responding to user queries at scale, business owners can lose track of customer support. Thus, to enhance chat commerce and allow businesses to respond to user queries in a timely manner, Rampwin supports Instagram integration through Instagram Channel.
Using this, you can communicate with your customers over Instagram Direct Messages easily. Before creating an Instagram Channel, first, you need to:
- 1.Switch to Instagram Professional Account from Personal.
- 2.Connect Instagram to a Facebook Page.
Once you're done with the above prerequisites, you can continue with the following steps.
Prefer watching a video? Then hit the play button of above. Or, continue with the following.
To create an Instagram Rampwin Channel, you need to open the Channels in Rampwin. From your Dashboard, head over to the left sidebar and select Channels.
Accessing Rampwin Channels
Then, click Configure for Instagram.
Selecting Instagram Channel in Rampwin Channels Using Configure
Or tap the Create Channel button if there are channels already. A popup will appear. In that, select Instagram and click Next.
Selecting Instagram Channel in Rampwin Channels
Upon clicking Next, it will ask you to connect the channel with an Instagram page. For that, click on Connect Instagram Page.
Rampwin Connect Instagram Page Popup
When you click the Connect Instagram Page button, a new tab will open asking you to log into Facebook.
Facebook Login Tab
Enter the login details of the account you want to use for connecting to the Instagram Page. Then, continue with that account.
Once you log in, the tab will display Instagram Business accounts. Select the one you want to connect with Rampwin Instagram Channel and click Next.
Selecting Instagram Business Account
It will further ask you to select a Page; you can click Next after selecting the page you want to connect.
Selecting Facebook Page for Instagram Channel
After selecting the page, it will ask you what permissions you want to give to the Rampwin channel.
Allowing Permissions for the Instagram Channel
Enable all the options (YES), and then click Done. Once you do that, it will take a few seconds to finalise the linking. After the channel is linked, you'd get the following tab with the lining confirmation.
Instagram Channel Linking Confirmation
Click OK to get back to the Rampwin interface. The Rampwin interface will show you the page title, which you can change if you like, then click Finish to complete the channel creation.
Once you do that, your Rampwin Instagram Channel will appear like the following.
Instagram Channel in Rampwin Channels
Now, the messages sent to the associated Instagram Business account will be received in your Rampwin Chat. With this, keep track of your Instagram Direct Messages and respond to them in a timely manner.
Utilise additional settings of the Instagram channel to optimize its use.
Through Rampwin Instagram chat, if you want to process orders and payments, you can utilize the Instagram Store Settings. You can either click on Store Settings or Details to access the controls.
This will open the following window with several fields and options.
The options available are,
- Select Payment Partner - This allows you to choose the payment processor.
- Select Default Currency - What currency do you want to charge your customers: USD or HKD.
- Test Mode or Live Mode - The payment processor offers Live and Test Mode keys. Using this option, you can put the store on either Live or Test mode. If you're testing the payment processor, use the Test mode and its keys. Otherwise, choose the Live Mode.
If you've selected Yedpay as your Payment Partner, you'll get the following fields:
If you've selected Mpay as your Payment Partner, you'll get the following fields:
- Select Language - In what language do you want to enter Mpay details: English/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese.
- Mpay Merchant ID - Based on the mode, enter your Merchant ID.
- Mpay Terminal ID - Based on the mode, enter your Terminal ID.
- Mpay Secure ID - Based on the mode, enter your Secure ID.
- Payment Success Message.
- Payment Failed Message.
- Payment Default Message.
Use the above fields to send customers pre-defined messages based on the payment status.
Once you're done with the customization, click Save Payment Settings.
Different customers often reach out with the same queries, and answering them repeatedly could become overwhelming. Therefore, create Message Templates, and when customers reach out, simply use them.
To create your message templates, click on Manage Templates.
A new window will appear with a Create Message Template button.
Simply click on it and it will bring a popup to create the template.
Here, name your template. Insert placeholders to personalise the message. Edit the message or fill the text around placeholders. Use a File, and even provide customers with an option to unsubscribe.
Once done with the template, click Save, and it will be shown to the message templates library.
- Edit - It provides you with the option to change your Channel Name; Add Webhook URL and Reauthorize Facebook connection.
- Delete - Simply delete the channel.
- Mark as Default - You'll see this particular channel as the primary channel in the Chat.
- Copy Channel ID - Copy Channel ID.