Comment on page
Switch Instagram Personal to Business
An Instagram Business Account is necessary to create an Instagram Channel in RUM Work. The following guide will assist you in how to convert a personal account into a business.
- 1.First, open your Instagram application, then go to your profile next to likes (bottom right corner.)
- 2.In the profile, tap on(top right corner.)
- 3.A menu will appear; in it, select Settings.
- 4.Then, choose Account.
- 5.Scroll down and select, Switch to professional account.
- 6.Tap Continue.
- 7.Search your business category or select from the given. Once selected, tap on Done.
- 8.It will take a few moments to process your account. Once the process is completed, select Business and tap on Next.
- 9.On the next screen, add your contact details and tap on Next.
- 10.The next screen will ask you to connect to a Facebook Page. You should consider doing that because it will be required to create a RUM Work Instagram Channel.
For RUM Work Channel to work, you need to connect your Instagram Business Account to a Facebook. The following guide will assist you to do that.
- 1.Login to your Facebook account, then from your Feed, go to Pagesin the left menu.
- 2.From the page list, select the page you want to connect.
- 3.Then, go to your Left Tab/Menu, scroll down and select Settings.
- 4.Once you're in the settings, click Instagram, then further click Connect Account.
- 5.Set Allow access to Instagram messages in Inbox to ON.
- 6.Then, click Confirm.
- 7.After this, enter your username and password and click Log In.
- 8.Click Connect account, then click Confirm.