Setup WooCoomerce Automations
When Your app is configured you can setup automation on Webhook Topics like below.
- COD Order confirmation & Prepaid order notfication
- Track Order
- Abandoned Cart
- Click on Automation.
- Click on Create Automation.
- Give a title, Select Channel & Choose WooCommerce Order Place Event.
- Click on Create.
COD Order Confirmation
Choose Custom Condition
- Choose Action Auto Reply Template Message.
- Choose your template for COD order confirmation.
- Choose your placeholders in Template message & Save.
If your template have buttons like Confirm COD Order, Cancel COD order, Connect with Agent then you have to create a separate automation for that.
User below steps to update order notes in your WooCommerce.
- Create a new automation.
- Give name, choose channel & select trigger New incoming message received.
- Click on Create automation button.
- Choose custom condition "List/Button Callback ID Matches" & paste your callback id in the value.