Through Facebook chat, if you want to process orders and payments, you can utilize the Facebook Store Settings. You can either click on Store Settings or Details to access the controls.
This will open the following window with several fields and options.
The options available are,
- Select Payment Partner - This allows you to choose the payment processor.
- Select Default Currency - What currency do you want to charge your customers: USD or HKD, INR.
- Test Mode or Live Mode - The payment processor offers Live and Test Mode keys. Using this option, you can put the store on either Live or Test mode. If you're testing the payment processor, use the Test mode and its keys. Otherwise, choose the Live Mode
If you've selected Yedpay as your Payment Partner, you'll get the following fields:
If you've selected Mpay as your Payment Partner, you'll get the following fields:
- Select Language - In what language do you want to enter Mpay details: English/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese.
- Mpay Merchant ID - Based on the mode, enter your Merchant ID.
- Mpay Terminal ID - Based on the mode, enter your Terminal ID.
- Mpay Secure ID - Based on the mode, enter your Secure ID.
- Payment Success Message.
- Payment Failed Message.
- Payment Default Message.
Use the above fields to send customers pre-defined messages based on the payment status.
Once you're done with the customization, click Save Payment Settings.